(1) Ko, L. M. Salluzzi, R. Frayne and M. R. Smith, “Re-examining Bolus dispersion issues related to the quantification of perfusion MRI data”, Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Volume 25:3, pp. 639 – 643, 2007.
(2) Miller, J. and M. R. Smith, “A TDD Approach to Introducing Students to Embedded Programming”, pp. 33 – 37, Proceedings of the 12th Annual Conference in Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education”, ITiCSE 2007, Dundee, Scotland, U.K, June 25-27, 2007.
(3) Tappenden, A., T. Huynh, J. Miller, A. Geras and M. R. Smith, "Agile Development of Secure Web-Based Applications", International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering, Vol. #1:2, pp. 1-24, 2006.
(4) Miller, J., M. R. Smith, S. Daenick, J. Chen, J. Qiao, F. Huang, A. Kwan and M. Roper, "A XP inspired test-oriented Life-cycle production strategy for building embedded biomedical applications", pp.186 -- 190, Proceedings of Testing, Academic and Industrial Conference, Practical and Research Technologies, Windsor, U.K., August 2006.
(5) Chen, J., M. R. Smith, A. Geras, J. Miller, L. Ko, "Making Fit / FitNesse Appropriate for Biomedical Engineering Research?", pp. 186 – 190, 7th Int. Conf. eXtreme Programming and Agile Processes in Software, Oulu, Finland, published in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 4004, June 2006.
(6) S. Daeninck, M. R. Smith, J. Miller and L. Ko, “Extending the Embedded System E-TDDunit Test Driven Development Tool For Development of a Real Time Video Security System Prototype”, pp. 200 – 201, 7th Int. Conf. eXtreme Programming and Agile Processes in Software, Oulu, Finland, published in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 4004, June 2006.
(7) Salluzzi, M., R. Frayne and M. R. Smith, "Is Correction Necessary When Clinically Determining Quantitative Cerebral Perfusion Parameters From Multi-slice DSC MR Studies?", Physics in Medicine and Biology, 51, 407-424, 2006.